Welcome to Senkada Tea. We carry only the finest Sri Lankan, or Ceylon Teas. We take pride in offering you the world’s only ozone friendly teas that are non-GMO, naturally grown and ethically produced. We hope you enjoy browsing our selections of single origin teas carefully selected from tea estates around Sri Lanka’s tea growing regions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-855-SENKADA (736-5232) or on our contact page.
The selection and best in class production of Senkada Tea is the result of three generations of Sri Lankan tea growers. Our teas have been sourced from award winning tea estates in Ratnapura, Kandy, Dimbula and Uva. Our flavored teas are mid and high grown varieties that have been thoughtfully blended with real fruit pieces, flowers, essential oils, herbs and exotic spices to bring you the perfect brew.
How to Enjoy Our Teas
We have put together some of our favorite recipes using our teas. In addition, you can find our video series on the best way to prepare our teas. If you would like to know the best way to brew our teas, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful instructions and more. We hope you’ll share your favorite ways you enjoy Senkada teas.
Spiced Chai Molten Chocolate Cake
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 6 ounces premium quality, bittersweet chocolate (60%-70% cacao solids), chopped.
- Recommended Ghirardelli 60 Percent Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar or Callebaut Intense Dark Chocolate, L-60-40NV
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted and separated
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 tea bags Senkada Tea Ceylon Spice Chai
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper (optional)